Wednesday, November 29, 2006 by Tim
Though pretty much everyone expected it, this is kind of an interesting fact to sneak in to the last sentence of an article.UM Banquet article in Free Press
Monday, November 20, 2006 by Tim
* The majority of OSU people actually weren't that bad, aside from saying "fuck you, faggot" whenever they saw someone in a Michigan shirt
* The fans who were actually bad, were very, very bad.
* I only got one thing thrown at me, and it hilariously missed and hit my cousin (In her Ginn jersey) in the back of the head. She will be the first to tell you that "the back of the head" is not your first choice of where to get hit by an unopened beer.
* I was actually embarrassed for most of the students that tried to make fun of me. I had been unaware that "faggot" was still used as an insult outside of maybe backwater Alabama or someplace.
* Ross Homan is an OK guy.
* ESPN needs to do something about regulating the number of signs at GameDay. It has gotten absolutely out of control, ruining whatever it was that made the idea so cool in the first place.
Saturday, November 18, 2006 by Tim
I think the only three words routinely taught to Ohio State students are "fuck," "faggot," and "Michigan."
Friday, November 17, 2006 by Tim
I have the misfortune to be in a place where an event as sad as this is actually celebrated. Hopefully the team will want to win one for Bo, and to strike back at the OSU fans who find this tragic passing humorous.
Monday, November 13, 2006 by Tim
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 by Tim
I'm pretty much a terrible blogger and haven't posted in forever.
I am not as disappointed with the BSU game as a lot of people were. I think it serves as a pretty good wake up call for the team. Coming up next is Indiana, who will be more difficult than many anticipate, as they will be fighting for a bowl.